Last Updated: 11.02.2016
Collection of personal information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
• contact details including email address, postal address and telephone number,
• marital status,
• date of birth,
• demographic information such as postcode, and
• preferences and opinions
and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you. Your use of our Site: As with most on-line businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Use of personal information:
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
• to contact and communicate with you;
• for internal record keeping;
• for internal market research and business development including website development;
• marketing including direct marketing;
• to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
• to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal information:
We may disclose personal information:
• for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
• to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
• to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
Your rights and controlling your personal information:
Choice and Consent:
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, you can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. You can also contact us to change your information or ask to be unsubscribed at any time. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for us to do so. We hate spam as much as you do!
Storage and Security:
Cookies & Web Beacons:
Links to other websites:
Privacy contact details:
For questions or notices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org