Last updated: 23.03.2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before entering the Velbella Competition. This website is owned and operated by Lauren Veiling trading as Velbella Beauty PTY LTD (ACN 600 504 523). It is available at www.velbellabeauty.com. (Site) and may be available through other addresses or channels. Velbella is the common law trademark.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our site and form a contract between you and us if you use the site. Please contact us if you have any questions, at email@example.com. Your use of the site indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access the Terms and that you have read and accept the Terms.
1 Entries must be from valid individuals with valid contact details.
2. Social Media:
You are required to subscribe to email updates and to the Velbella Facebook page and Instagram for the entire duration of the competition (until close date): Velbella Facebook and to confirm the email link you will receive to receive updates about the competition and notifications of the winners. Velbella Instagram
3. Age Requirements:
Entry is open to persons over the age of 18.
Velbella have the sole right to announce the winners on social media and will contact the winners directly.
The wedding package is valued at $1120 for 1 x Bride, 2 Bridesmaids hair and makeup on our Diamond Package. If you require additional bridal party or family for hair and makeup you will be purchasing our Diamond Package. You will also receive a free bridal hair and makeup trial on a date that is agreed upon by Velbella and the winner.
6. To Enter:
Entries must complete and submit form with all fields located at: Velbella Competition Giveaway!
By entering you agree to receive information and offers from our recommended partners.
8. Prize Terms:
The prize is not redeemable, transferable or exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
9. Final Decision:
Our decision of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Employees of Velbella and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook.
Velbella maintains the right to use the photography captured from your wedding as part of this competition and will be allowed to use the images from the weddings captured on the blog and in the studios marketing brochures and materials and for marketing purposes online.
13. How To Redeem:
Prize will be redeemed upon booking a hair and makeup trial with you Lauren in our Velbella Studio Geebung.
14. Winner Selection:
Winner will be selected via reason given and cutest photos.
The prize will be drawn on 31st May and the winner announced via email and social media.
For questions & notices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Promoter is Velbella Pty Ltd (98859036396) 343 Newman Road Geebung, Qld
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
7. The competition commences on March 24th 2017 and concludes on May 31st 2017 Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including messages not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the message due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. entries via the internet or computer generation and not attributable to a valid mobile phone account is invalid and will not be accepted.
How to enter
9. Entrants may enter the competition by:
• Logging onto www.velbellabeauty.com and registering their details including (but not limited to) full name, address, post code, telephone number and e-mail address and uploading a photo to complete their entry.
10. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. Entries must be the entrant’s actual photo. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s actual photo. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry. An entrant’s entry must not include:
1. (a) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent.
2. (b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
3. (c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
Number of Entries permitted
Entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per person.
Draw and Notification of winner
13. The winner will be notified via phone, email and social media.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
15. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within a week of the draw.
16. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
17. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
18. Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place until a winner is found. The winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within a week of that draw.
Prize on offer
19. Velbella is giving away a free Hair and Makeup bridal package valued at $1120! Free Hair and Makeup for 1 Bride and 3 Bridesmaids with our Diamond Stylist Lauren Veling. You will also receive a free bridal Hair and Makeup trial in our Velbella studio.
20. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
21. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
22. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
24. The winner (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses not covered by the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
25. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
26. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
27. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
28. Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website . Access to that site is dependent on the Internet service provider.
29. If an entrant uses any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
30. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
31. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
33. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Velbella Beauty Pty Ltd or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
34. Each entrant hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright and all moral rights in any material created or otherwise submitted to the Promoter in connection with that entrant’s entry or participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). Each entrant warrants that the Promoter is free to use the Works (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all) and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and neither the entrant nor any third party will be entitled to any fee for such use.
35. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
36. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
37. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
38. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
39. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
40. The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and contact details which you provide when registering or using our services as well as information from other sources. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may share your information with our related companies and any of us may be in contact for those purposes (including by email and SMS). We may also use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. We disclose your information to our related companies, service and content providers, including those located outside Australia. Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law.
CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contract outlines an agreement and includes all contractual obligations made on _____________ (Date), between Velbella, hereinafter referred to as “Artist” and _________________________________ (Name) here in after referred to as “Client.”
To secure a date, a signed contract is required with a $100 retainer due at the time of signing. The retainer is non-refundable. Please be advised, dates and scheduled makeup times will only be reserved when a signed contract and retainer are received. The retainer is deducted from the total cost of the service but cannot be used for a consultation trial. ____(Initial)
Velbella reserves the right to refuse clients who don’t undertake a trial consultation prior to the event to determine colour choices and processes. In the event that this is not possible, clients automatically agree to the colour choices selected by the Artist on the day of the event. The cost of Velbella Consultation trials are the same as wedding day fees as we offer the same service. A payment of cash is to be paid at the trial or the cost needs to be transferred and received a week before the trial. All trials are conducted in our Studio in Geebung. For special circumstances a mobile service maybe offered and a callout fee will be charged depending on the location. We only create one full makeup and hairstyle at the bridal trial and it should only go for the duration of no longer that 2 hours. If your stylist is required to create more that one style that goes over the period of 2 hours you will be charged at the full rate per makeup look or hairstyle. ____(Initial)
The final balance is due one (1) week prior to agreed date or on the day of the event as a cash payment before the makeup can commence-no exceptions. The client responsible for the entire total balance is the one who signed this contract. If a booking is prepaid, but has not cleared into our bank account at the time of the booking, clients will be required to pay cash at the time of the booking. If funds subsequently clear in the account, the client will be contacted to arrange a full refund of overpaid amount.
Artist must receive a written notice from the client no later than Thirty (30) days prior to the date of the event. Client agrees to pay fifty (50%) present of the contracted price. If the Client fails to notify the Artist of a cancellation in the manner as provided above, or in the event of breach if this agreement, then the client shall remain responsible for the full amount as specified above. Cancellation fees will be charged at our discretion.______(Initial)
A late fee of $100.00 will be charged for every 30 mins of delay when a client is late for the scheduled time for both the trial and wedding day, or if scheduled makeup exceeds allotted time because the client impedes the process. In decision in trials will incur extra costs if the trial goes over the allotted time of 2 hours for hair and makeup and 1 hour for makeup or hair. A time will be given of the conclusion of the wedding day if a stylist is made to stay longer fees will incur. Contract will state time of the incurred late fees and will be initialed and approved by client. ______(Initial)
SERVICE LOCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Location of the service of the day-of-event will be at the discretion of the client, but there are certain requirements the artist needs to complete the makeup application. A “set-up” table/work area needs to be made available for the artist at said location. Ample lighting and access to power points is necessary for services to be performed properly. _____(Initial)
Where parking, valet or toll fees may be incurred, the amount will be included with the final billing due for payment on the day of the event. The client (Bride) is responsible for organizing appropriate parking for the stylist. ______(Initial)
Velbella travels interstate and overseas on request. All travel expenses are to be subsidized for international jobs. A Mileage fee will be charged for locations outside of a ten (10) kilometre radius of the Brisbane City. The amount will be determined at time of inquiry. ______(Initial)
Early morning call out fee applies to when arrival is required before 8am.
An additional stylist fee maybe charged due to large bridal party or a limited preparation time.
All brushes and makeup products are kept sanitary and are sanitized between every makeup application. Any skin conditions should be reported by the client to the artist prior to application and, if need be, a sample test of makeup may be performed on the skin to test reaction. Client agrees to release the artist from liability for any skin complications due to allergic reactions or any other issues. Velbella adheres to using products that are the best professional standard and therefore takes not responsibility for any issues obtained from the application. The client is using our services and products at their own risk. _____(Initial)
The photos from this Event Date will be used exclusively for the self-promotion and portfolios of Artist. The photos may not be sold or used for any other purposes, but for the above mentioned, without further written permission from the photographer and client involved. The client can release photos to Velbella at their own discretion. Photos will be used on website, social media and other forums to promote Velbella. The client must give full details of the photographer so Velbella can obtain permission to use the photos. ______(Initial)
All terms and conditions may be subject to change. Payment of a deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms.
I, ________________________, agree to the appointments scheduled, the price, terms and conditions listed in this contract. I understand and agree to the non-refundable retainer to secure appointments for my party. I agree and will comply with the cancellation policy. I understand that no refund will be given for members of the wedding party who fail to meet their appointment. I also understand that I am responsible as stated in this contract for the balances from any members of the party who fail to provide payment.